2019 Best Financial Planning Tampa FL-Buffalo NY
A financial plan helps you see the big picture. When you have a plan, it’s easier to make financial decisions, stay on track, and achieve your goals.
A financial plan is a tool with well-defined objectives. It’s a roadmap that helps you define your financial life goals and provides the tools, information and structure necessary to organize your finances and make the most of the money you have. It can help answer a wide range of questions, both short and long term, including:
- Where does all of my money go each month?
- How do I get ahead financially?
- What do I need to do to retire comfortably?
- How can I afford to work part-time, have a baby or start a new business?
- Can I manage the expenses of buying a new home?
- How should I manage my money if I’ve recently become widowed or divorced?
- Should I put my money into an RSP’s or pay down the mortgage?
- What’s the best way to finance my child’s education?
- Do I have enough to create a financial legacy for my children and grandchildren?
- Can I provide additional financial support to the charitable organizations that mean the most to me and my family?
A financial plan will help you answer these questions in an organized, structured manner. By creating a financial plan, you will know the necessary steps to get from where you are now to where you want to be with greater confidence and ease.
Where to start Financial Planning Tampa FL-Buffalo NY
- It’s time to lay all your debts out on the table, no matter how daunting that sounds. It’s only in knowing how much money you owe that you can realistically start to plan to pay it off.
- Life is unpredictable and more often than not, money issues pop up unexpectedly. For this reason, financial pros advise people live one month out.
- Set goals in place for yourself so you know how to allocate your savings.
- While the two can sound similar, their services are not. A financial planner will look at your life, your goals, your habits and your retirement needs and help you forge a plan to save, while an investment advisor will take your money and help you grow it.
Mintco Financial Fee Only Financial Planning in Tampa FL and Buffalo NY
Our Typical Client
Our clients have a net worth ranging from zero to several million dollars.
Likewise with their income. They live in Florida or Western New York.
Those who are not in Florida or Western New York are open to working remotely via secure web conference, email and telephone.
Basically, our clients are looking for unbiased, objective and comprehensive financial, tax and estate planning advice.
Contact us at
Western NY 716-565-1300