80 and Over Life Insurance for Seniors – Video
80 and Over Life Insurance for Seniors – Video
There are 4 options of Life Insurance for seniors over 80:
No Medical Life Insurance for seniors over 80
Get insured without the need for a medical exam. All you need to get covered is just to answer a few “Yes or No” health questions.
Simplified Issue Life Insurance for Seniors over 80
Get insured in days by answering a few health questions. Available up to age 90.
Some policies can get you covered even if you have been rejected before.
Simplified issue life insurance features no medical examination and no waiting period.
However, you must answer no to a series of health questions in order to qualify.
Otherwise, the company will decline your application.
Simplified issue life insurance uses a streamlined underwriting process to review applications.
Simplified Life Insurance No Medical Exam
People can get coverage without a medical examination or a waiting period before the policy might pay the death benefit.
However, the company can decline your application based on your answers to health questions.
Simplified issue fits in between guaranteed acceptance policies and those with full underwriting.
Simplified issue life insurance comes without waiting periods before the company will pay the death benefit.
There is no graded death benefit limitation as with a guaranteed issue policy.
The coverage begins immediately after the effective date.
Simplified issue life insurance will require that you answer health questions on its new policy application. The company must weed out people likely to pass away very soon in order to offer immediate coverage.
Therefore, expect a declination if you answer yes to any health questions like these.
- Are you currently confined to a hospital, long-term care, or hospice facility?
- Have you been diagnosed with HIV or AIDS?
- Are you an organ donor recipient of on a waiting list?
- Have you been treated for a major health condition in the last 12 months?
- Heart attack
- Circulatory surgery
- Do you have plans for foreign travel?
- Has your driver license been revoked or suspended?
- Have you been arrested or convicted for a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you intend to fly as a pilot, student pilot, or crewmember?
- Do you intend to engage in any dangerous avocations?
- Car racing
- Motorcycle racing
- Hang gliding
- Scuba diving
- Have you had an application for insurance declined or modified?
Every company has a different list of health-related questions.
Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance for Seniors over 80
- Insurance that you cannot be denied for under any circumstances.
- No medical exam or health questions needed.
- A great solution for planning for your final affairs.
- Guaranteed issue life insurance features no medical exam or health questions.
- However, the policies always contain a graded benefits feature, which delays the start date for up to two years.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance is a policy that senior citizens can buy online without having to answer detailed health questions or take an intrusive medical examination.
- All that you need to do is meet the age qualifications (frequently between 50 and 90) and pay the premiums on time.
- Guaranteed acceptance life insurance does not ask any health questions that might point to premature death.
- This option appeals to seniors with known illnesses that stop them from buying other coverage.
- Taking out a policy without health questions could make sense if your history fits any of these categories.
- Cancer patients – even stage 4
- Brittle diabetics Hepatitis B carriers
- Drug addicts
- HIV AIDS sufferers
- Kidney transplant recipients
- Ulcerative colitis patients
Funeral Insurance/Burial Insurance/ Final Expense Insurance for Seniors over 80
- Specialized insurance plans that provide for your funeral costs and final expenses.
- A medical exam is not required to get covered.
- Final Expense Insurance, also referred to as Burial Insurance, is a whole life insurance policy that is designed to pay off the expenses families face upon the death of a loved one.
- This type of insurance ensures your loved ones aren’t saddled with debts that can be financially troubling after you pass.
- Final expenses include bills associated with medical expenses, funeral or memorial services, and the price of burial or cremation.
- The average burial in the United States today costs approximately $9,000, and that cost does not include funeral or final medical expenses.
- Protect your family from facing these expenses alone with an affordable Final Expense insurance policy.
- Final expense coverage is a life insurance policy that you purchase for a specific dollar amount (“face value”).
- You pay premiums periodically to keep the policy in force.
- If you die while the policy is still active, the insurance company pays the death benefit to the funeral home or individual(s) you named as the policy beneficiary(ies).
Would You Like to Request a Quote for Life Insurance for Seniors over 80?
Please click HERE and compare options to best match your coverage and financial needs.
Or Call us at 813-964-7100