Best Financial Planning Buffalo New York
Planning for a successful financial future can also be scary and overwhelming, especially when you don’t know where to go or how to get there.
Financial planning starts with dreaming and then setting goals.
You need to know where you want to go before you can decide how to get there.
Think about your short-term goals, such as paying off credit card debt in one year; intermediate term goals, such as saving for a down payment on a house in three years; and long-term goals, such as sending your kids to college in 10-15 years and retiring in 30 years.
Write (or type) your goals down and make sure to assign each one a dollar amount and target date. That will help make them more real and hold you accountable.
Keep the list in sight to help motivate you as you work toward achieving your goals.
Before you set about planning for the future, you need to have a good understanding about your present financial situation.
Calculate your net worth by subtracting your debts (liabilities like mortgage loan or credit card balances) from the total amount of what you own of value (assets like your retirement and bank account balances).
Don’t be disappointed if your balance is negative.
A sound financial planning will enable you to turn around your finances.
Life is uncertain. So you must always be prepared with alternative courses of action in the achievement of your life goals.
Developing alternatives is also crucial for making the right decisions.
Mintco Financial Independent Advisors – Financial Planning in Buffalo NY
Financial planning is a journey best undertaken with a trusted partner.
With proven expertise across asset classes and consumer segments, Mintco Financial is well qualified to help you on the journey to financial freedom.
When considering financial planning:
- • Set measurable goals.
- • Understand the effect your financial decisions have on other financial issues.
- • Re-evaluate your financial plan periodically.
- • Start now – don’t assume financial planning is for when you get older.
• Start with what you’ve got – don’t assume financial planning is only for the wealthy.
• Take charge – you are in control of the financial planning engagement.
• Look at the big picture – financial planning is more than just retirement planning or tax planning.
• Don’t confuse financial planning with investing.
• Don’t expect unrealistic returns on investments.
• Don’t wait until a money crisis to begin financial planning.
At Mintco Financial Planning, it is our guiding mission to be a leading independent provider of wealth management advice.
We predominantly serve business owners, professionals and retirees with investment planning.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standard of integrity and professionalism.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of client service while providing our clients with a prudent plan to meet their investment needs.
Contact us TODAY calling us at 716-565-1300
Emails us for a complimentary meeting at email@example.com
Visit our website www.MintcoFinancial.com