Best Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance Age 40
Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance Age 40 are offered with No Medical Questionnaires and are truly guaranteed issue.
Quotes are based on only three variables – age, sex, and state of resident.
Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance Age 40 is a good option for those who need some form of life insurance and have serious health issues, guaranteed issue life insurance is a good option to consider.
If you can afford the premiums, the insurance company will accept your application.
Best Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance Age 40 Waiting Period
Guaranteed issue life insurance usually features something called graded benefits.
Graded benefits means that if you die within a certain period of time, typically the first two years of your policy, you do not get the full death benefit. Instead, you get your premiums refunded.
When You can be Denied for Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance
If you answer YES to:
have AIDS or HIV, currently reside in a nursing home, or have been diagnosed as terminally ill you can be denied coverage.
What is Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance age 40
Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance is a non-participating whole life insurance policy that will not be eligible for dividends. Other features:
- Anyone between the age of 40 and 90 qualifies.
- No underwriting. No medical questions. No medical exams.
- Policy face amounts are available from $2,000 to $50,000.
- Applying for the policy is simple and can be done online or over the phone.
- Premiums are guaranteed to never increase and the policy cannot be cancelled for any reason as long as premiums are paid.
- This product has a graded death benefit. During the first two years, the death benefit for natural causes will be limited to 110 percent of premiums paid. After two years, the death benefit is the face amount. Generally, death benefits due to accident are paid out immediately.
- This is not a funeral or burial contract. The policy’s death benefit will be paid to the policyowner’s designated beneficiaries. The policy does not guarantee that the death benefit will be sufficient to pay for any particular goods or services nor that those goods or services will be provided by any particular provider.
Call us at 813-964-7100 or 716-565-1300