- Life Insurance for Seniors over 75 years old is becoming very popular with the cost of funerals increasing and families being spread out across the country.
- It is used to avoid leaving the burden of organizing ones funeral to loved ones during this very difficult time.
- Purchasing a life insurance to meet one’s last wishes and pay for the final expenses such as funeral costs, cremation, purchase of the cemetery plot, head stone and visitations, is a simple and logical step in financial planning.
- Life Insurance for seniors over 75 is a ‘final expense life insurance policy’, which help you in covering all your final expenses including burial, funeral and probate fees, doctor’s/hospital bills, credit card debts, legal bills etc.
- Burial Insurance is a very simple and convenient process, which builds cash value, and as long as the premiums are paid, the beneficiaries are paid the death benefit TAX FREE upon the insured’s death. Burial Insurance is available for anyone from 0 – 90 years old.
How Much life insurance over 75 cost?
The ‘Life Insurance over 75’ policy is available in small amounts with easy monthly payments.
- If you are interested in getting a life insurance for seniors over 75, your convenience is very important to us and we have made it easy for you to buy life insurance for seniors over 75 online, sitting in the comfort of your home.
- Just go to www.MintcoFinancial.com we will give you your quote instantly.
- In USA funerals are costly and rising rapidly.
- Funeral and burial costs can easily exceed $10,000. Where will the remainder come from? Why not spare your family the burden of these expenses at a difficult and emotional time?
- In fact, Life Insurance for seniors to cover burial expenses is a very old type of life insurance which is paid out upon death to cover final expenses, such as the cost of a funeral.
- The Greeks and Romans introduced burial insurance circa 600 CE when they organized guilds called “benevolent societies” which cared for the surviving families and paid funeral expenses of members upon death.
- Guilds in the Middle Ages served a similar purpose, as did friendly societies during Victorian times.
Show your loved ones how much you care, by providing for them, even after your death!
Death ends a life, not a relationship.
Call us today and get your policy delivered to you within a matter of days:
Or apply online:
Compare life insurance for seniors over 75 online www.MintcoFinancial.com
Call 813 964 7100 or 716 565 1300
Leave A Comment