How to get Over 75 Life Insurance Seniors with Heart Conditions
- If you’re suffering from a heart condition or have a family history of heart conditions, finding the right life insurance policy is very important.
- If you suffer from any type of heart condition, or have suffered heart problems in the past, this does not mean that you can’t get life insurance cover.
- However, it does mean is that you may find it more difficult to get life insurance cover, so you may be more restricted with regards to which provider you can go with or you may have to compromise on the level of coverage you take out.
- In addition to this, you will most likely have to pay more for your coverage, as you will pose a higher risk to the insurance provider, which means that the provider has to cover the increased risk with increased premiums.
Here are two popular life insurance options offered to seniors:
- Simplified Issue Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
If we consider the facts, many insurance companies offer coverage up to age 90. The benefit amount can be as low as $5,000 for those looking to cover final expenses. Insurance companies offer last-to-die policies at a lower rate than traditional life insurance. Simplified and Guaranteed issue policies are available for individuals with health issues. These policies feature no medical tests and very simple health questionnaires.
- Guaranteed Issue policies are available for those with health issues. Similar to Simplified Issue life insurance, these policies do not have medical tests, but they also do not have any health questions. These are basically the same as standard life insurance policies, but they require no screening or medical exams before being approved. Of course, that means you ll have to pay more for the policy.
- If you decide to go with the guaranteed-issue life insurance policy, make sure to do your research before signing. The rates for these policies can differ significantly between providers, so you ll want to make sure you have looked at all your options before picking one.
Call us at 813 964 7100 or 716 565 1300
Call us today and get your policy delivered to you within a matter of days:
Or apply online: