Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this Privacy Notice to explain our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by MintcoFnancial.com
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of how Mintco Financial (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”) collects, uses and discloses the personal information we collect from you when you visit MintcoFinancial.com (the “Website” or “Site”), or any other website that we own or operate, our email newsletters, and any other applications and services owned and operated by us, including online subscriptions and other product offerings (collectively referred to as the “Services”), and to any other services that display this Privacy Notice.
It also serves to inform you of how such information will be used by us, our Business Partners, and/or other persons or entities with whom such information may be shared, as well as your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of such information and the security procedures that we have implemented to protect your privacy. Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how it will be handled. By continuing to use the Services, you expressly agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice, as amended from time-to-time by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion. You further agree to regularly review this Privacy Notice to ensure that you are familiar with Company’s most-current policies and practices. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you must not use the Services.
If required by law, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you about material changes or updates to this notice: if you have provided us with an email address, you agree that we may email you a notice regarding such changes or updates; if you have not provided us with an email address, you agree to view this page periodically and when our site informs you that this Privacy Notice has been updated.
What This Notice Applies To
This notice applies to information we collect:
- On the Services.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Privacy Notice; and
- When you provide information to us when requesting services.
This Privacy Notice also applies to information collected by us offline, whether in writing or orally (if recorded) or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
These Services are not intended to provide services or sell products to persons under the age of 13 without the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you are under 13, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are either at least 13 years old, or are using the services offered by these Services with the supervision and involvement of a parent or guardian 13 years of age or older. The Company does not provide its services to children, nor do we collect any personal information from children under 13. “Children” as defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, and for purposes of this Privacy Notice, means persons under the age of 13. If you are a child, please exit this site immediately. We will delete any personal information we have received or collected from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- That personally identifies you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information that would allow you to be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as the languages you speak or can read; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information in several ways, either:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you use the Services. Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services, such as our various Contact forms on our Services. This includes information you provide at the time of registering to use our Services or suggest a business. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services with our business partners.
- Your navigation across the Services.
You may also provide information to be posted or displayed on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services and third parties, such as customer comments and reviews (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
While navigating through and interacting with our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns that are not tied to your user profile, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Services; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and type of browser.
We may use automatic data collection technologies to gather information about your online activities on our Services over time and across third-party websites or other online services for behavioral tracking. For example, we may use various widgets and other tracking technologies to understand how you use the Services and what information you search for. You can also opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com.
Automatically collected information may include personal information or non-personal information that we associate or link to personal information that we collect in other ways, including from third parties. This helps us improve our Services and deliver a better and more personalized service, including allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use to automatically collect data may include:
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that let Company get website-related statistics, such as the number of users who have visited certain pages or opened an email.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they might use them. If you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
“Do Not Track”
You may have a feature in your browser that allows you to change your settings to “do not track.” We are required to disclose whether the Site honors the “do not track” setting in your browser. We have developed the Site to provide a consistent interface and operability to all users, and thus we do not honor your browser’s “do not track” function.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- To deliver our review services to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent; and
- To comply with any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, directives, or statutes.
If you choose to opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please disable cookies used by our website or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing emails you may receive from us. You can also opt-out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long Your Data is Stored
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
We retain your account information until you delete your account. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations and to continue to develop and improve our Services and Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
Information You Share on the Services
If your account is deactivated or disabled, some of your information and the content you have provided will remain to allow your team members or other users to make full use of the Services. For example, we continue to display comments and content you provided to our Services.
If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences unless you specifically ask us to delete such information. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period from the date such information was created.