Erin Tortoretti serves as Mintco Financial’s Executive Assistant where she supports the Mintco team, allowing them to focus on what they do best – help clients accomplish their financial goals. Born and raised in suburban Kansas City, Erin grew up playing sports – softball, basketball, volleyball, track, and cheerleading – learning the importance of teamwork, communication, and dependability. Proud to be the first woman in her family to graduate college, Erin earned her BS in Accounting and Business Administration from the University of Kansas. In 2007, Erin relocated to Tampa to explore new professional opportunities and warmer weather. Here she met her husband and they raise their two boys, Dylan and Ethan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Business Administration from the University of Kansas
- 2001 – 2004: Merchandise Analyst and Planner – Payless ShoeSource Inc.
- 2005 – 2006: Merchandise and Marketing Strategist – The Gerson Companies
- 2006 – 2007: Forecast Analyst – Bushnell Outdoor Products
- 2007 – 2010: Accounting Specialist – New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Tampa
- 2010 – 2013: Category Analyst – Southern Wine and Spirits
- 2013 – 2018: Time taken to care for her two boys
- Born and raised in suburban Kansas City
- Currently resides in Tampa with her husband and their two boys