Born and raised in the Big Apple, Alan enjoys a Financial Services career spanning over 30 years in Banking, Operations and Insurance. His role model was his grandfather Samuel who served his Insurance clients for over a half century and passed on his love for helping families protect their future to Alan.
In order to fund college and Graduate school, Alan worked as a cashier in a retail drugstore followed by a “dangerous” job teaching people to drive in mid-town Manhattan! This certainly laid the groundwork for staying focused, listening to customers, paying attention to detail and managing risk.
He spent ten years with Citibank/Citicorp in New York and San Francisco areas with VP level assignments in Retail Branch banking, Customer Service and Operations. He also served as a Senior Manager with Ernst & Young Consulting followed by ten years as Senior Vice President with US Bancorp based in Minneapolis helping build a customer driven and efficient banking organization.
Alan began serving the needs of Insurance clients in 2010 working as an Agent and also Field Training Manager for Bankers Life and Casualty Company in the Sarasota office and then West Palm Beach, FL. Specializing in Life, Annuity and Health products including Long Term Care, Medicare Supplements and Medicare Advantage. Prior to joining the Mintco family he worked for Combined Insurance Co. focusing on Disability Income, Accident and Sickness protection plans.
Alan has demonstrated a commitment to serving clients’ needs and helping them plan for a financially secure future.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from State University of New York at Stony Brook
- MBA degree in Finance from New York University
- FL Insurance License: Life, Health & Annuities
- Certified in Long Term Care
- Resides in Delray Beach. Soon to be married to my lovely fiancée Phyllis. Two adult children, William and Caroline and three grandchildren, Daniel, Laurel and Benjamin
- Enjoys trying to get better at golf