Born in Danville, Illinois and lived around the world, I come from a diverse background. My mother was born and raised in England, father was born at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Illinois. My great grandfather served in the civil war, my grandfather in world war 2, and my father in Vietnam. I served in Iraq and Afghanistan with the Army, and after 12 years I transferred over to the Air Force to finish serving. I lived in Germany, England, Texas, California, Illinois, Louisiana, Florida, and Arkansas. I currently serve at Barksdale Air Force Base in the Reserves as an electrician.
Outside the military, I worked in retail for a year, security for 2 years, construction for 5 years, and was drawn to insurance. I did not choose insurance; I think it chose me. Just prior to getting in the industry I was bending pipe, pulling wire, and troubleshooting circuits. Received a call from an insurance company and tried it out as a debit agent at first, and enjoyed the process and taking care of people. Ever since then I didn’t want to do anything else.
I went to Ramstein Kindegarten in Ramstein Germany, then from there I attended elementary school in Benton Louisiana and Doyline Louisiana after my father was re-assigned to Barksdale Air Force Base. After finishing High School at Doyline High, I continued my education years later with University of Phoenix for a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I also have military education from boot camp, advanced training in an Army school for a job specialty, and educational training from the Air Force.
In the insurance industry, I aim to hold my clients to the highest of care, and offer the most competitive premiums for insurance. As I continued to grow in the insurance field, I came across Mintco Financial, where I met Lloyd Schneider. He has been helpful and a guide as I come across new things and new people. I help anyone and everyone, and people are my passion.
- University of Phoenix Online / Present B.S. degree in Psychology completed August 2016
- US Air Force / 2015 Air Craft Maintenance
- US Army / 2007 12 Romeo (Interior Electrician Training)
- High School / 1999 Doyline High School – Doyline, LA
- Broker Life Insurance (318) 272-9333 – March 2015 to PresentSold life insurance for Mutual of Omaha, Columbian financial Group, and Forrester’s.
- Union National Life Insurance (318) 688-7198 – August 2014 – March 2015 – Sold life insurance and worked on a debit route, where I collected premiums monthly from current customers.
- U.S. Air Force Reserves 06/2015 – 06/2023 -I did electrical work on aircraft and maintenance, which included repairs and installations of electrical components, installation of whatever that needed to be installed, & I supervised 7 people.
- LA Army National Guard (318) 251-5012 (ext.6) 03/2003 – 03/2015Interior Electrician – Did electrical work in Afghanistan, installed and maintained temporary or permanent power to installations, and also did electrical work in Haiti for their school buildings, I also supervised 12 people from 2012 to 2015.
- Retail January 2011 to February 2013 – Lowe’s Home Improvement – Bossier City, LA (318)655-9038Assisted customers with product knowledge, made suggestions, determined product needed by customer needs.