Born and raised right here in Tampa, FL. Fresh out of college, I received my Real Estate and Real Estate Appraisals Licence. After a few years in the business I realized it wasn’t right for me. I then went and received my Insurance License and began my journey in the Industry in 2006 and never looked back. I loved the idea of providing and maintaining a client-focused approach with individuals and their insurance/financial needs. It all started with Ameri-Life and Health Services where I was a branch manager and and a President’s Club Qualifier. In 2011, I joined the Mintco Financial Team where the vision and opportunities were endless. Working FOR our clients and NOT FOR a specific Insurance Company has a tremendous benefit for the individual or family we are working for. We do all the leg work and shop around for the best Insurance Company that will fit your needs, which is extremely important. Every situation is different and this is why our system is proven to work.
- Licenses: Life, Health, Long Term Care and Annuities.
- Started in the industry in 2006 with Ameri-Life and Health Services.
- Branch Manager at Ameri-Life and Health Services from 2008-2010.
- 2009 -2011 Presidents’s Club Qualifier and Double/Triple Qualifier with Ameri-Life and Health Services.
- Established client base of over 500 individuals.
- Focus: Providing….. and Maintaining a client-focused approach.
- Married to my lovely wife Tereze with two beautiful children Rylee Mae and Sophee Rae.